Are you disconnected and afraid of your own mind? In need of deep rest? Experiencing the living hell of severe stress, anxiety or depression symptoms?
Repetitive thought patterns?
Impending doom the minute you open your eyes?
Unable to sleep?
Unable to breathe? Feeling like you are having a heart attack?
Stopped socialising or going to work?
Tried speaking to medical professionals but they don’t get you and are not able to help?
As Director of MakeWell, Author of The Key to Mental Health and a coach to people struggling with symptoms, I’m going to show you how to REST, eliminate stress, anxiety and depression symptoms permanently, so you can life a full life, not living in fear.
Is this for you?
- Do you want a full recovery?
- Do you want to work with people who understand what you are going through and know the way out?
- Do you want a diverse alternative to the medical model?
- Do you want to be able to live your life fully, free from symptoms?
- Do you want to be able to deal with life challenges and stressful events?
- Do you want to build your confidence?
- Are you supporting family members who are struggling with their mental and emotional health?
Balance Intervention Programme:
Initial coaching session helps the individual to understand what is happening to them and why. This helps to remove intense states of fear and to stop a downward spiral of behaviour. Coaching and guidance are given for the short-term to eliminate symptoms. Coaching given to partner or immediate family members to ensure that the support is empowering the individual and not enabling disempowering behaviours. Practical exercises and tools provided to ensure that the individual has the skills necessary to manage future change and stress periods.
- Private 1-1 coaching session with a highly skilled professional, delivered via skype with telephone and email support or in person.
- Delivered in partnership with corporate clients
Note: this is for individuals who wish to empower themselves, take full accountability for their health and live an independent life.
Special note: this is also an ideal programme for those who have recovered from mental and emotional distress and fear symptoms returning (never live in fear, feel triggered or worry again).