The majority of people make changes in their life but do not grow, getting stuck in resistance or bypassing pain.
My name is Kelly Niven, Founder of MakeWell and I have done both. Resisting growth led to extreme symptoms of stress, anxiety and depression.
Once I recovered, I resisted my own pain so much it led to a breakdown or rather a breakthrough.
It is not necessary to go to such extremes if we learn to manage this process with the right understanding and support.
You can PREVENT getting into such states if you learn to manage change and growth in your life successfully.
• have chosen to make a change, a new relationship? a move to a new town or city? or a new baby?
• change has been forced on you – the loss of someone you love? divorce? retirement? or the change of life?
• are desperate to make changes in your life but feel stuck? You have read all the self-help books and attended workshops? You have tried visioning and the law of attraction but still you are not shifting?
• have severe mental and emotional health symptoms (please see Balance programme)
• want to bypass pain
• don’t want to take accountability, want to hide, blame others
• want to wallow in negativity or stay with people who are holding you back
Coaching is an invaluable tool for developing people across a wide range of needs. The benefits of coaching are many; 80% of people who receive coaching report increased self-confidence, and over 70% benefit from improved work performance, relationships, and more effective communication skills. 86% of companies report that they recouped their investment on coaching and more (source: ICF)
• get stronger
• have more fun and lighten the load
• be empowered and reach their full potential
• work in flow rather than forcing your will
• grow with humility